1. Responsible for developing strategic partner in the belt and road market.
2. Maintain and operate large projects of the belt and road.
3. Dig all kinds of sales opportunities, in order to establish and maintain a competitive customer relationship.
4. Achieve sales targets.
5. Search the belt and road’s competitive integrators to provide sustainable business plan.
1. Scholar or higher degree. Major in computer, communication engineering and other related professional.
2. More than three years sales experience in network equipment manufacturers or agents, experience in the belt and road business is preferred.
3. Strong customer relationship building ability, be good at communication and negotiation skills.
4. Strong projects developing ability and able to work independently.
5. Could work under high pressure, initiative and Self-driving.
6. Spoken and written English at a business level are required.